Nilfisk Elite Energy Eco
The green alternative – low energy and recyclable vacuum.
The Nilfisk Elite Energy Eco combines a high performance level with low energy consumption. First of all, the high quality motor is in itself very energy efficient. In addition more than 95% of the machine can be recycled at the end of its lifetime.
First of all, the high quality motor is in itself very energy efficient. Moreover, the motor module has an exceptionally smooth air passage to reduce air flow loss which means that you achieve the optimal effect out of the energy that is put into it.
In other words: You get high mileage for the amount of electricity used. The large filter area (3700 cm2) of the exhaust HEPA filter adds further to the energy efficiency by allowing extra high air flow. Finally – more than 95% of the machine can be recycled and it comes in 100% recyclable packaging.
A HEPA story and why is it important?
HEPA filters are gaining in popularity every year and it’s not hard to figure out why. The HEPA filter offers the best solution to contaminated indoor air.
Most household pollutants are invisible. The heavier ones are pulled to the ground by the force of gravity, but lighter gases and particles remain airborne. Most of these airborne particles are invisible to the human eye.
HEPA filters are the only way to trap contaminants like pollen.
Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter.
• The HEPA filter should be positioned after the motor to ensure that the exhaust fan is releasing clean air.
• The HEPA filter component and vacuum cleaner needs to be completely sealed so that contaminated air cannot be released into the environment. Nilfisk calls this Ultra+ Filtration.
- Low energy, high performance
- More than 95% recyclable
- High dust pick up – Ultra+ Filtration
- HEPA H14 filter included – Low sound level
- 5 years guarantee
- Micro fibre dust bag included – Remote control on handle where the machine can be turned on/off