Nilfisk A15 Compressed Air Vacuum
The Nilfisk A15 is an extremely efficient industrial vacuum demanding very low compressed air consumption to work. Equipped with a Venturi system, it can collect either wet and dry material and is the right industrial vacuum to operate wherever electricity is not available or forbidden.
Filtration is provided by a primary bag filter with a surface area of 7,000cm^2. Absolute filtration can be achieved with an additional HEPA filter where required. Stainless steel versions and/or ATEX certified (for zone Gas 1 and 2 and zone Dust 21 and 22).
The Nilfisk A15 is the smallest of the compressed air vacuum range. This model is equipped with the Venturi system and is activated by compressed air. It can be used to recover solid debris and liquid spills. The pneumatic system is free of moving parts guaranteeing total absence of wear and minimal maintenance
- Low compressed air consumptions: only 870 l/min
- Small footprint
- Low noise level
- Standard manual filter shaker
- Ideal for integration with automatic machines
- Continuous running (24/7)
- Stainless steel version available
- ATEX version (for zones Gas 1-2 and Dust 21-22) available