For a great price on any machine contact Jeff in the link below, i like a good HAGGLE
- Finance Available
- Maintenance packages Available
- Extended Warranty Deals available
- None – Warranty deals available
The Nilfisk SC6000 1050D Scrubber dryer – Product No 56116004
This version comes as a complete package with Wet cell batteries, on-board charger, Pad holders and 20″ medium Prolene scrubbing brushes… Variations are available according to your requirements
Nilfisk SC6000 Ride-on Scrubber Dryer -Full Package
PLEASE E-MAIL OR PHONE FOR A PRICE. EVERY CUSTOMERS REQUIREMENTS TEND TO BE UNIQUE
Efficient Large area cleaning at a lower cost.
The Nilfisk® SC6000 is a next generation ride-on scrubber dryer with the size, speed, and technology to clean large indoor areas – at an extremely low Total Cost of Ownership. Available in 3 different versions, SC6000 will be the ideal solution for many companies, industries, and cleaning contractors dealing with large indoor areas such as production sites, warehouses, supermarkets, airports, parking garages and other logistical centers.
Saving both water and detergent, this user-friendly machine is designed to deliver hours of superior cleaning and drying performance at a high speed. Robust and reliable, the battery powered SC6000 is built to last with limited need for service and maintenance, making it the right choice when you want efficient cleaning with an absolute minimum of downtime.
SC6000 comes with the intelligent SmartFlowTM function automatically adjusting the solution flow according to the travel speed – and if you want to save more water, detergent, and power you can choose the optional EcoflexTM system.
Dump and refill cycles will be few and far between – with the solution and recovery tanks both holding 190L and thanks to the limited use of water and detergent. Downtime is also minimised by the easy access to service and maintenance, supported by the embedded diagnosis system for quick identification of any technical problems. When service needs to be carried out, tools will not be necessary for most operations, e.g. the click-on disc scrub brush system, and the easy removal of the squeegee from its support since no hose connection is needed.
So every detail of the Nilfisk SC6000 is designed to get the work done non-stop during its long life – at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Intermittent SmartFlowTM lever integrated into steering wheel: Reduces water flow on the deck, preventing splashes during turns
- Speed limiter function reduces operator fatigue during cleaning especially when navigating around obstacles
- Available in 3 different versions: 86 cm or 105 cm dual discs deck or 91 cm dual cylindrical brushes deck
- Consistent cleaning: Designed for different types of surfaces, from smooth to tiles floors
- Best in class drying performance thanks to the optional dual turbine
- Reliable and rugged construction in compact dimensions
- Fully protected scrub deck and side skirts using rugged steel doors with rollers to minimize the risk of machine or facility damage
- SmartKeyTM system with two different levels of access, (super user and user keys)
- LED display visible in even bright light conditions and from all viewing angles
- No tools are needed to replace/change or inspect the main components of the machine: Brushes, squeegee and blades
- Click-on disc scrub brush system for simple one-touch installation of brushes or pad holders